Ce cautam in Romania?

căutare personalizată

luni, 16 noiembrie 2009

Run for Congress

Do you agree to represent your party in the congress election in Muntenia?

YES, I DO!

Explain why citizens should vote for you in the congressional elections:

1. I am very active, i check my account and read news at least 6 times per day.
2. I want to be the voice of the people.
3. Being a member in the congress is not a privilege, it's a very big responsibility because all, but all, my decisions there will affect a lot of users not only me.
4. Always the world needs new people with new thinking and new ideas.
5. I want to help. I'll listen and answer to every user that has something to say. Most of you aren't listen.
6. Voting is the only thing we can do that can change something in this world.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu