Ce cautam in Romania?

căutare personalizată

miercuri, 4 ianuarie 2012

Ex4Me or the social exchange revolution

A few days ago I discovered this great site Ex4Me. I was looking for a way to increase me Twitter Followers. I made an account in less than 30 seconds. I studied the site very carefully because I had some bad experience with sites like this, but this one is different. The admin is very well organized, is developing the site every month and it seems to me he is also a very good programmer.
So I started to grow my Twitter Followers but soon I realized I can do more. And now I am also increasing my Facebook Fans. It seams the idea is very simple here: if you are hones, a serious user, you get the respect and the job is going really well.
Congratulation to the Admin and I hope you will join this great community!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu